At Lago Lindo School we believe that:
- School should be a safe, positive caring environment that maintains the dignity and self-worth of all.
- Education should be a shared responsibility involving the parent, the student, the school, and the community.
- All students are unique, special individuals capable of learning.
- The curriculum should give students a variety of ways to learn and a range of experiences to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes for the pursuit of life long learning.
- Teaching is an interactive process that facilitates learning, everyone is a teacher, and everyone is a learner.
We are committed to providing an environment that affords opportunities for all to succeed and to grow in social, physical, intellectual, emotional, and cultural development